Glass is a delicate material and should be treated with special care and respect to avoid damage for which the company assumes no responsibility. To preserve the product in a good condition over time and its original appearance, we recommend that you treat the products with care. Please stick to the areas detailed below. Keep in mind that the VéVé Glass products are only decorative products. All VéVé Glass products are intended solely for decoration. All other uses are deemed to be improper and can result in property damage or even in personal injury. VéVé Glass shall not accept liability for damages caused due to improper use of the product.
- Do not place the hand-finished glass products in either type of oven, dishwasher, microwave or other similar machinery. This will prevent damage to the glass products or to the devices.
- Polish your glass product frequently and carefully with a soft, lint free cloth or clean it by hand with lukewarm water to maintain its original, lustrous finish.
- Dry with a soft, lint free cloth to maximize brilliance. When handling your glass product, it is advisable to wear cotton or latex gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints.
- Avoid direct contact with harsh, abrasive materials, acid, solvents and unsuitable cleaners, as this could harm the glass and reduce the product life, as well as cause discoloration and loss of brilliance.
- Avoid pouring hot liquids into cold glass, or very cold liquids into warm glass. Extreme temperatures can crack or break the glass.
- Avoid direct contact with grease, water, wine and vinegar, spirits, descalers, perfumes, deodorants or other scented substances, sprays, soap and/or make up in order to prevent stains.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e., knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the glass.
- If you store your glass product, please keep it in the original packaging or wrap it in a soft pouch to avoid dust and scratches.
- Glass products are not toys. Children, infirm and disabled persons must not play with glass product. They should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the product. Glass can cause serious injuries.
- After glass breakage always dispose broken and cracked glass quickly and safely. Wrap it thickly in newspaper before putting it in the bin. Improper use can have severe consequences.
At the end of its working life, the glass product must not be disposed of as urban waste. It must be taken to a special local authority differentiated waste collection centre or to a glass container providing this service. Disposing of a glass product separately avoids possible negative consequences for the environment and health deriving from inappropriate disposal and enables the constituent materials to be recovered to obtain significant savings in energy and resources.