In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, the following information describes the way in which VéVé Glass, a brand department of Cromia Glass s.n.c. (hereinafter “VéVé Glass, we, us or our”) processes the personal data of users gathered through the website “www.veveglass.com” (hereinafter “Website”) and through other sources.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is VéVé Glass, a brand department of Cromiaglass s.n.c., with headquarters in 30020 Venice Marcon (Italy) at Via Venier 44.
The Data Protection Officer is the current Sales Manager. You may request to be notified of the name of the DPO and receive a full list of the Data Supervisors by writing to the email address: email@example.com.
Categories and nature of processed data
VéVé Glass will process users’ personal data gathered through the navigation and use of its Website, as well as data gathered at the moment of registration and during the forwarding of purchase orders, through the use of an automated electronic system (see “Cookies Policy”).
The most common types of information we collect include: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments, content you direct us to make available on our Website (such as item descriptions) and web analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as, your CV, the application form itself, cover letter and interview notes).
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Website, or through other people when you use services associated with the Website. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide products or services on our Website, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
General Use of Personal Data
Personal data can be processed for the following purposes:
- general use of personal data necessary for the correct use of the Website and strictly connected to it, registration and access to private areas, for the sending of purchase orders and the management of the contractual relationship;
- responding to specific requests;
- fulfilling legal obligations;
- for monitoring and analyzing statistics and measurements of customer satisfaction levels, as well as for sending promotional communications and newsletters (via post and phone, email and SMS, or via other automated tools) to contact details provided at the time the online registration form was completed;
The information gathered from the forms you fill out is used to provide you with information about products, services, news and events by sending newsletters, promotions and site updates; and to allow you to purchase products or services.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent your personal information with third parties for their promotional use. We may also disclose information to partners who introduced you to VéVé Glass services in order to ensure they are properly compensated for their efforts. Lastly, we may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under the law. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to comply with a legal process such as court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
Personal Data Processing
Personal data is processed by automated systems, strictly correlated to its final use, for the time necessary to achieve the objectives for which the data was collected and in compliance with applicable law. Specific security measures are put in place to prevent loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Gathered information is stored safely and securely.
Personal data is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
In particular, at any time, you can attain:
- confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data regarding yourself, even if it not yet registered, and the disclosure of this information in an intelligible form;
- an indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of data processing as well as the method applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic equipment;
- an indication of the identity of the owner and those in charge as well as the individuals or groups of individuals to whom the information can be disclosed or who can become aware of it;
- the updating, the rectification or adding of data, as well as the cancellation, the conversion to an anonymous form or the blocking of processed data in violation of the law, including any information which is not necessary to conserve in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations referred to in d) have been brought to the attention, including in regards to their content, of those to whom the data has been disclosed, except when this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. The interested party has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, even if it is relevant to the purpose for which the data was gathered, as well as the processing of personal data with the aim of sending promotional mail or for other purposes for which they have given their consent.
Below are the rights that you have under law, and what VéVé Glass does to protect those rights:
The right to be informed
The right to access
You have the right to access your information. Please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to access the personal information we hold about you.
The right to rectification
If the information VéVé Glass holds about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you need us to rectify your information: email@example.com
The right to erasure
This is sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. If you want to erase all your personal data and we do not have a legal reason to continue to process and hold it, please contact our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask VéVé Glass to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future. If you want to restrict processing of your data, please contact our Data Protection Office: email@example.com
The right to data portability
VéVé Glass must allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across services in a safe and secure way without this effecting the usability of your data. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you want information how to port your data elsewhere: firstname.lastname@example.org. This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to us as the Data Controller. The data must be held by us by consent or for the performance of a contract.
The right to object
You have the right to object to VéVé Glass processing your data even if it is based on our legitimate interests, the exercise of official authority, direct marketing (including data aggregation), and processing for the purposeless of statistics. If you wish to object please contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
The right to withdraw consent
If you have given us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and VéVé Glass must stop processing your data. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
All of these rights can be seen by contacting
VéVé Glass, a brand department of Cromiaglass s.n.c.
Via Venier 44
30020 Venice Marcon – Italy
Tel.: +39 041 5952298